The ‘Pixie Cut’, it is one of the hottest hairstyles today.
There’s something to be said about a woman who goes with a bold, pixie cut. It shows that she doesn’t follow conventional beauty and has a hell of a lot of confidence to pull off such a look.
Some things to think about before going with a pixie:
- Start long. It’s normal to be nervous about making such a drastic haircut.
- Speaking of growing, to maintain your look, you’ll need to schedule regular appointments to get trims every 4-6 weeks (depending on the style).
- Styling your hair will take some getting used to.
- Washing and drying will be easier than ever (so EASY!).
- Your face will seem more front and center.
For other pixie tips look here.
A few things happen after you get your pixie cut.
- People assume you’re a badass!
- People assume that you’re confident as hell!
- People assume you’re tough, and take you more seriously!
Here are some tough chic’s with some badass (which means good) pixie cuts~
If you want a pixie cut, go for it. It’s only hair, it grows back!